Prices incl. VAT incl. shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time approx. 15 Business Days
- Order number: 213840-60000_B1990_DBKLI
Deposit Safe FORMAT Gemini Pro DI 175 certified with resistance level D-I EN 1143-2. For use in the commercial sector. Lock for drawer not mandatory - but available on request.
- Double-bit high security key lock, 2 keys, drawer without lock
- Handle, black (approx. 42 mm protruding), drawer with handle
- 4-sided door locking z 180° door opening angle, door hinged on right
- Prepared for floor anchoring incl. anchoring hardware
You can deposit envelopes, fleece-bags, safe-bags, money-bags and money strongboxes. You must not drop single bank notes or coins.
Min. size of envelope 114 x 162 mm
Max. size of envelope 300 x 265 mm
Max. size of deposit 65 x 300 x 265 mm
or 80 x 300 x 180 mm
|Resistance grade:||EN 1143-1 Grade 1|
|Valuables rating:||£ 100.000|
|Cash rating:||£ 10.000|
|AiS approved:||Rated by AiS|
|Internal Height:||599 mm|
|Internal Width:||595 mm|
|Internal Depth:||525 mm|
The double-bit high-security lock with 2 keys is fitted as standard.
You can optionally choose a different lock variant:
1. The Electronic Lock La Gard Combogard 39E can be chosen by you as a lock variant if you do not want to use the keys and instead want to open the safe via the keypad (6 digits). With the La Gard Combogard Electronic Lock you have up to 9 user codes (freely programmable) in addition to a master code. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.
2. With the Electronic Lock Mauer Code-Combi B 30 the number combination is also entered via the keypad 6-8 digits). Additionally this Electronic Lock is equipped with a revision lock including an emergency key. You can choose from 1 master code and up to 30 different user codes for freely selectable programming. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.
3. The Electronic lock S & G Spartan can be chosen by you as a lock variant if you do not want to use the keys and instead want to open the safe via the keypad (6 digits). With the S & G Spartan electronic lock you have up to 1 user code (freely programmable) in addition to a master code. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.