Prices incl. VAT incl. shipping costs
Free of shipping costs! Free curbside
Delivery time approx. 15 Business Days.
Delivery times may extend due to actual situation.
We ask for your understanding.
- Order number: 213830-60000_B1990_DBKLI
Deposit safe certified with resistance level D-I according to EN 1143-2. For use in the commercial sector. Lock for drawer not mandatory - but available on request.
- Double-bit high security key lock, 2 keys,
- drawer without lock
- Handle, black (approx. 42 mm protruding),
- drawer with handle
- 4-sided door locking
- 180° door opening angle, door hinged on right
- Prepared for floor anchoring incl. anchoring hardware
- Graphite grey (RAL 7024)
|Resistance grade:||EN 1143-1 Grade 1|
|Valuables rating:||£ 100,000|
|Cash rating:||£ 10,000|
|AiS approved:||Rated by AiS|
|Internal height:||334 mm|
|Internal width:||595 mm|
|Internal depth:||525 mm|
The double-bit high-security lock with 2 keys is fitted as standard.
You can optionally choose a different lock variant:
1. The Electronic Lock La Gard Combogard 39E can be chosen by you as a lock variant if you do not want to use the keys and instead want to open the safe via the keypad (6 digits). With the La Gard Combogard Electronic Lock you have up to 9 user codes (freely programmable) in addition to a master code. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.
2. With the Electronic Lock Mauer Code-Combi B 90 the number combination is also entered via the keypad 6-8 digits). Additionally this Electronic Lock is equipped with a revision lock including an emergency key. You can choose from 1 master code and up to 90 different user codes for freely selectable programming. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.
3. The Electronic lock S & G Spartan can be chosen by you as a lock variant if you do not want to use the keys and instead want to open the safe via the keypad (6 digits). With the S & G Spartan electronic lock you have up to 1 user code (freely programmable) in addition to a master code. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.