Prices incl. VAT incl. shipping costs
Free of shipping costs! Free curbside
Delivery time approx. 8-12 Business Days.
Delivery times may extend due to actual situation.
We ask for your understanding.
- Order number: 024620-60000_3ARM_DBKLI
Data protection safe with certified security grade S2 according to EN 14450 and 60 min certified fire security for data carriers. Suitable for storage of heat sensitive digital storage media - functional accessory options possible.
- Double-bit high security key lock, 2 keys
- 3-pole-handle, silver (approx. 76 mm protruding)
- 4-sided door locking
- 180° door opening angle, door hinged on right
- Prepared for floor anchoring incl. anchoring hardware
- Graphite grey (RAL 7024)
|Resistance grade:||EN 14450 S2|
|Valuables rating:||£ 40,000|
|Cash rating:||£ 4,000|
|AiS approved:||Rated by AiS|
|Fire resistance:||60 minutes|
|Internal height:||1061 mm|
|Internal width:||492 mm|
|Internal depth:||460 mm|
The double-bit high-security lock with 2 keys is fitted as standard.
You can optionally choose a different lock variant:
1. The Electronic Lock La Gard Combogard 39E can be chosen by you as a lock variant if you do not want to use the keys and instead want to open the safe via the keypad (6 digits). With the La Gard Combogard Electronic Lock you have up to 9 user codes (freely programmable) in addition to a master code. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.
2. With the Electronic Lock Mauer Code-Combi B 90 the number combination is also entered via the keypad 6-8 digits). Additionally this Electronic Lock is equipped with a revision lock including an emergency key. You can choose from 1 master code and up to 90 different user codes for freely selectable programming. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.