Prices incl. VAT incl. shipping costs
Free of shipping costs! Free curbside
Delivery time approx. 5 Business Days.
Delivery times may extend due to actual situation.
We ask for your understanding.
- Order number: 312301-60000_BWNI_DBKLI
Gun Safe storages of up to 8 long guns
High quality Gun Safe FORMAT Capriolo I, which is AiS approved (UK) with ECB-S Class I certification according to EN 1143-1. It storage of up to 8 weapons with a maximum height of 1320mm. The standard model comes with a Double bit high security key lock (2 Keys). You can easily configure the lock at your convenience. The Capriolo I allows to adjust up to 1 shelve to store ammunition too. It offers a high degree of flexibility in terms of lock options and has been optimized for storing long and short weapons. The high certification makes it one of the safest gun cabinets on the market. Security goes far beyond the standard BS 7558 and is based on decades of experience from Europe's best vault manufacturers.
Buy your Gun Safe now online and we will deliver & install it at your home.
Security features and advantages
- Stable bolt mechanism with intelligent emergency locking system
- Multi-walled body in sandwich construction, weight-optimised and secure
- High quality locks and bolt armouring
- Double-bit high security key lock, 2 keys
- 4-sided door locking
- Weapon holder made of foam material
- Handle, black (approx. 42 mm protruding)
- 180° door opening angle, door hinged in right
- Prepared for floor and rear wall anchoring incl. anchoring hardware (for one of them)
- Graphite grey (RAL 7024) or light grey (RAL 7035)
|Model||External*||Internel*||Weapon holders||Shelves||Max. length of weapon|
|Capriolo I||1400 x 500 x 420||1320 x 411 x 305||8||1 (adjustable)||1320 mm|
|Capriolo II||1550 x 650 x 420||1470 x 561 x 305||10||2 (adjustable)||1470 mm|
|Capriolo III Combi||1550 x 650 x 420||1470 x 561 x 305||6||2 + 3||1470 mm|
|Capriolo IV||1550 x 850 x 420||1470 x 761 x 305||14||2 (adjustable)||1470 mm|
|Capriolo V||1550 x 850 x 420||1470 x 761 x 305||8||2 + 3||1470 mm|
|Capriolo VI||1400 x 500 x 420||1320 x 411 x 305||4||1 + 3||1320 mm|
|Capriolo VII||1400 x 400 x 420||1320 x 311 x 305||6||1||1320 mm|
|Capriolo VIII||1400 x 400 x 420||1320 x 311 x 305||3||3||1320 mm|
*H x W x D in mm, without handle and fittings
|Resistance grade:||EN 1143-1 Grade 1|
|Valuables rating:||£ 100.000|
|Cash rating:||£ 10.000|
|AiS approved:||Rated by AiS|
|Internal Height:||1320 mm|
|Internal Width:||411 mm|
|Internal Depth:||305 mm|
The double-bit high-security lock with 2 keys is fitted as standard.
You can optionally choose a different lock variant:
1. The Electronic Lock La Gard Combogard 39E can be chosen by you as a lock variant if you do not want to use the keys and instead want to open the safe via the keypad (6 digits). With the La Gard Combogard Electronic Lock you have up to 9 user codes (freely programmable) in addition to a master code. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.
2. With the Electronic Lock Mauer Code-Combi B 30 the number combination is also entered via the keypad 6-8 digits). Additionally this Electronic Lock is equipped with a revision lock including an emergency key. You can choose from 1 master code and up to 30 different user codes for freely selectable programming. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.
3. The Electronic lock S & G Spartan can be chosen by you as a lock variant if you do not want to use the keys and instead want to open the safe via the keypad (6 digits). With the S & G Spartan electronic lock you have up to 1 user code (freely programmable) in addition to a master code. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.