Prices incl. VAT incl. shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time approx. 5 Business Days
- Order number: 312302-60000_BWNI_DBKLI
Gun Safe FORMAT Capriolo II is designed for up to 10 long weapons. This Gun Safe is AiS approved (UK) and has the certification class ECB-S I according to EN 1143-1.It is fitted with a Double bit high security key lock (2 Keys). In the selection the lock can be chosen at will. The colours can be selected between dark grey (RAL7024) and light grey (RAL7035). The second model of the capriolo series offers two adjustable shelves for more storage space of accessories or ammunition. Furthermore it is possible to store long weapons with a length of 1470mm. Due to its high certification, a total value of £100,000 is insurable.
Buy your Gun Safe now online and we will deliver & install it at your home.
Security features and advantages
- Stable bolt mechanism with intelligent emergency locking system
- Multi-walled body in sandwich construction, weight-optimised and secure
- High quality locks and bolt armouring
- Double-bit high security key lock, 2 keys
- 4-sided door locking
- Weapon holder made of foam material
- Handle, black (approx. 42 mm protruding)
- 180° door opening angle, door hinged in right
- Prepared for floor and rear wall anchoring incl. anchoring hardware (for one of them)
- Graphite grey (RAL 7024) or light grey (RAL 7035)
|Model||External*||Internel*||Weapon holders||Shelves||Max. length of weapon|
|Capriolo I||1400 x 500 x 420||1320 x 411 x 305||8||1 (adjustable)||1320 mm|
|Capriolo II||1550 x 650 x 420||1470 x 561 x 305||10||2 (adjustable)||1470 mm|
|Capriolo III Combi||1550 x 650 x 420||1470 x 561 x 305||6||2 + 3||1470 mm|
|Capriolo IV||1550 x 850 x 420||1470 x 761 x 305||14||2 (adjustable)||1470 mm|
|Capriolo V||1550 x 850 x 420||1470 x 761 x 305||8||2 + 3||1470 mm|
|Capriolo VI||1400 x 500 x 420||1320 x 411 x 305||4||1 + 3||1320 mm|
|Capriolo VII||1400 x 400 x 420||1320 x 311 x 305||6||1||1320 mm|
|Capriolo VIII||1400 x 400 x 420||1320 x 311 x 305||3||3||1320 mm|
*H x W x D in mm, without handle and fittings
|Resistance grade:||EN 1143-1 Grade 1|
|Valuables rating:||£ 100.000|
|Cash rating:||£ 10.000|
|AiS approved:||Rated by AiS|
|Internal Height:||1470 mm|
|Internal Width:||561 mm|
|Internal Depth:||305 mm|
|Shelves:||1 (adjustable), 2 (adjustable)|
The double-bit high-security lock with 2 keys is fitted as standard.
You can optionally choose a different lock variant:
1. The Electronic Lock La Gard Combogard 39E can be chosen by you as a lock variant if you do not want to use the keys and instead want to open the safe via the keypad (6 digits). With the La Gard Combogard Electronic Lock you have up to 9 user codes (freely programmable) in addition to a master code. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.
2. With the Electronic Lock Mauer Code-Combi B 30 the number combination is also entered via the keypad 6-8 digits). Additionally this Electronic Lock is equipped with a revision lock including an emergency key. You can choose from 1 master code and up to 30 different user codes for freely selectable programming. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.
3. The Electronic lock S & G Spartan can be chosen by you as a lock variant if you do not want to use the keys and instead want to open the safe via the keypad (6 digits). With the S & G Spartan electronic lock you have up to 1 user code (freely programmable) in addition to a master code. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.