Prices incl. VAT incl. shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time approx. 4-5 Business Days.
Delivery times may extend due to actual situation.
We ask for your understanding.
- Order number: 122211-60000_BWNI_DBKLI
FORMAT Lyra 11: the ideal furniture safe. Lyra is a high-quality FORMAT safe that is AiS approved (UK) and has ECB·S Grade 0 approval. Perfect for use in the private or commercial sector. All models within the Lyra series are ideal as furniture safes due to their optimised weight and dimensions.
Features and advantages
- Double-bit high security key lock, 2 keys
- Availabe with approved Electronic Lock
- 4-sided door locking
- Handle, black (approx. 42 mm protruding)
- Colour: Graphite grey (RAL 7024) or light grey (RAL 7035)
- Prepared with one drilling for floor and one for rear wall anchoring incl. anchoring hardware
|Lyra 11||1320 x 310 x 375||1240 x 221 x 260||-||3||117 kg|
|Lyra 12||1400 x 400 x 420||1320 x 311 x 305||9||3||148 kg|
|Lyra 14||1400 x 500 x 420||1320 x 411 x 305||16||3||168 kg|
|Lyra 16||1550 x 650 x 420||1470 x 561 x 305||28||4||219 kg|
|Lyra 18||1550 x 850 x 420||1470 x 761 x 305||36||4||303 kg|
*H x W x D in mm, without handle and fittings
|Resistance grade:||EN 1143-1 Grade 1|
|Valuables rating:||£ 100.000|
|Internal Height:||1240 mm|
|Internal Width:||221 mm|
|Internal Depth:||260 mm|
The double-bit high-security lock with 2 keys is fitted as standard.
You can optionally choose a different lock variant:
1. The Electronic Lock La Gard Combogard 39E can be chosen by you as a lock variant if you do not want to use the keys and instead want to open the safe via the keypad (6 digits). With the La Gard Combogard Electronic Lock you have up to 9 user codes (freely programmable) in addition to a master code. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.
2. With the Electronic Lock Mauer Code-Combi B 30 the number combination is also entered via the keypad 6-8 digits). Additionally this Electronic Lock is equipped with a revision lock including an emergency key. You can choose from 1 master code and up to 30 different user codes for freely selectable programming. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.
3. The Electronic lock S & G Spartan can be chosen by you as a lock variant if you do not want to use the keys and instead want to open the safe via the keypad (6 digits). With the S & G Spartan electronic lock you have up to 1 user code (freely programmable) in addition to a master code. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.