Prices incl. VAT incl. shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time approx. 8-12 Business Days
- Order number: 013840-60000_BWNI_DBKLI
The allround safe for your home
Certified burglary safe grade N/0 according to EN 1143-1 and including fire protection equipment. Fire-retardant and insulating materials as well as special seals in the door frame give the FORMAT fire protection laboratory tested fire resistance in house fires. High model flexibility, vast range of accessory and lock options.
- Double-bit high security key lock with two keys
- FORMAT tested 30 minutes fire resistence
- Black handle (height approx. 42mm)
- A four-sided door locking mechanism
- 180° door hinges with the door hinged on the right
- Installs to floor (fixing kit included)
- Model LIBRA 1-3 can be installed on a wall (fixing kit included)
- Graphit grey (RAL 7024) or light grey (RAL 7035)
|Libra 10||600 x 600 x 500||535 x 528 x 365||7||1 (adjustable)||190 kg|
|Libra 20||800 x 600 x 500||735 x 528 x 365||12||2 (adjustable)||230 kg|
|Libra 40||1000 x 600 x 500||935 x 528 x 365||14||2 (adjustable)||310 kg|
|Libra 50||1200 x 600 x 500||1135 x 528 x 365||18||2 (adjustable)||330 kg|
*H x W x D in mm, without handle and fittings
|Resistance grade:||EN 1143-1 Grade N/0|
|Valuables rating:||£ 60.000|
|Cash rating:||£ 6.000|
|AiS approved:||Rated by AiS|
|Fire resistance:||30 minutes|
|Internal Height:||735 mm|
|Internal Width:||528 mm|
|Internal Depth:||365 mm|
The double-bit high-security lock with 2 keys is fitted as standard.
You can optionally choose a different lock variant:
1. The Electronic Lock La Gard Combogard 39E can be chosen by you as a lock variant if you do not want to use the keys and instead want to open the safe via the keypad (6 digits). With the La Gard Combogard Electronic Lock you have up to 9 user codes (freely programmable) in addition to a master code. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.
2. With the Electronic Lock Mauer Code-Combi B 30 the number combination is also entered via the keypad 6-8 digits). Additionally this Electronic Lock is equipped with a revision lock including an emergency key. You can choose from 1 master code and up to 30 different user codes for freely selectable programming. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.
3. The Electronic lock S & G Spartan can be chosen by you as a lock variant if you do not want to use the keys and instead want to open the safe via the keypad (6 digits). With the S & G Spartan electronic lock you have up to 1 user code (freely programmable) in addition to a master code. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.