Prices incl. VAT incl. shipping costs
Free of shipping costs! Free curbside
Delivery time approx. 4-5 Business Days.
Delivery times may extend due to actual situation.
We ask for your understanding.
- Order number: 014900-60000_3ARM_DBKLI
Document protection safe with certified security grade I according EN 1143-1 with additional fire protection equipment. Fire-retardant and insulating materials as well as special seals in the door frame give the FORMAT fire protection laboratory tested fire resistance in house fires
- Double-bit high security key lock, 2 keys
- 60 minutes fire protection for documents
- 3-pole-handle, silver (approx. 76 mm protruding)
- 4-sided door locking
- 180° door opening angle, door hinged on right
- Prepared for floor anchoring incl. anchoring
- hardware* and one additional rear wall drilling
- Graphite grey (RAL 7024)
|Resistance grade:||EN 1143-1 Grade 1|
|Valuables rating:||£ 100,000|
|Cash rating:||£ 10,000|
|AiS approved:||Rated by AiS|
|Fire resistance:||60 minutes|
|Internal height:||535 mm|
|Internal width:||408 mm|
|Internal depth:||294 mm|
The double-bit high-security lock with 2 keys is fitted as standard.
You can optionally choose a different lock variant:
1. The Electronic Lock La Gard Combogard 39E can be chosen by you as a lock variant if you do not want to use the keys and instead want to open the safe via the keypad (6 digits). With the La Gard Combogard Electronic Lock you have up to 9 user codes (freely programmable) in addition to a master code. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.
2. With the Electronic Lock Mauer Code-Combi B 90 the number combination is also entered via the keypad 6-8 digits). Additionally this Electronic Lock is equipped with a revision lock including an emergency key. You can choose from 1 master code and up to 90 different user codes for freely selectable programming. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.