Prices incl. VAT incl. shipping costs
Free of shipping costs! Free curbside
Delivery time approx. 8-12 Business Days.
Delivery times may extend due to actual situation.
We ask for your understanding.
- Order number: 004140-60000_3ARM_DBKLI_DBKLI
Due to certification regulations with two lock systems and a device for connecting to a burglary alarm system. Maximum use of interior space and weight-optimized design for high claims in commercial and private sectors.
Basic equipment/Product features
- Two double-bit high security key locks, 2 keys each
- 3-pole-handle, silver (approx. 76 mm protruding)
- 2-sided door locking
- 180° door opening angle, door hinged on right
- Prepared for floor anchoring incl. anchoring hardware
- Graphite grey (RAL 7024)
|Resistance grade:||EN 1143-1 Grade 4|
|Valuables rating:||£ 600,000|
|Cash rating:||£ 60,000|
|AiS approved:||Rated by AiS|
|Internal height:||560 mm|
|Internal width:||540 mm|
|Internal depth:||397 mm|
The double-bit high-security lock with 2 keys is fitted as standard.
You can optionally choose a different lock variant:
1. The electronic lock La Gard Combogard 39E can be chosen by you as a lock variant if you do not want to use the keys and instead want to open the safe via the keypad (6 digits). With the La Gard Combogard electronic lock you have up to 9 user codes (freely programmable) in addition to a master code. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.
2. With the electronic lock Mauer Code-Combi B 90 the number combination is also entered via the keypad (6-8 digits). Additionally this electronic lock is equipped with a revision lock including an emergency key. You can choose from 1 master code and up to 90 different user codes for freely selectable programming. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.