Prices incl. VAT incl. shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time approx. 4-5 Business Days
- Order number: 112327-60000_DBKLI_BKGM
Security cabinet safe FORMAT MT 3 with certified security class S1 according EN 14450. A compact safe perfect for private or office. Insurance approved and tested by AiS. Safely secure your valuables or cherished memorabilia with this safe. To prevent your safe from being simply stolen with valuables, FORMAT has considered anchoring. This safe is already prepared for anchoring in wall or floor, anchoring material is enclosed.
Security features and advantages of this safe:
- Door front and body protected against attacks with mechanical burglary tools
- All-over single-walled body, double walled door
- Security cabinets to prevent theft for cash, passports, laptops, etc.
- Certified burglary protection according to EN 14450
- Double-bit high security key lock, 2 keys
- Handle, silver (approx. 12 mm protruding)
- 3-sided door locking with a strong boltwork,
- Solid locking bolts
-180° door opening angle, door hinged on right
- Fixed locking protection on the hinge side
- Interior optimized for storage of file folders
- Prepared for floor and rear wall anchoring incl. anchoring hardware
- Graphite grey (RAL 7024)
|Resistance grade:||EN 14450 S1|
|Valuables rating:||£ 20.000|
|Cash rating:||£ 2.000|
|AiS approved:||Rated by AiS|
|Internal Height:||544 mm|
|Internal Width:||381 mm|
|Internal Depth:||315 mm|
The double-bit high-security lock with 2 keys is fitted as standard.
You can optionally choose a different lock variant:
1. The Electronic lock S & G Spartan can be chosen by you as a lock variant if you do not want to use the keys and instead want to open the safe via the keypad (6 digits). With the S & G Spartan electronic lock you have up to 1 user code (freely programmable) in addition to a master code. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.