Prices incl. VAT incl. shipping costs
Free of shipping costs! Free curbside
Delivery time approx. 20 Business Days.
Delivery times may extend due to actual situation.
We ask for your understanding.
- Order number: 003830-60000_BRAND30_B1990_DBKLI
ertified burglary safe grade I according to EN 1143-1 and optionally available fire protection equipment. Versatile high model flexibility, individual lock options and many accessory options give a wide field of application. Also allowed as narcotic drug safe according to GERMAN law.
- Double-bit high security key lock, 2 keys
- Optional feature 30 min. fire protection
- Handle, black (approx. 42 mm protruding)
- 4-sided door locking
- 180° door opening angle, door hinged on right
- Prepared with one drilling for floor anchoring
- Graphite grey (RAL 7024)
|Resistance grade:||EN 1143-1 Grade 1|
|Valuables rating:||£ 100,000|
|Cash rating:||£ 10,000|
|AiS approved:||Rated by AiS|
|Fire resistance:||30 minutes|
|Internal height:||535 mm|
|Internal width:||528 mm|
|Internal depth:||365 mm|
The double-bit high-security lock with 2 keys is fitted as standard.
You can optionally choose a different lock variant:
1. The Electronic Lock La Gard Combogard 39E can be chosen by you as a lock variant if you do not want to use the keys and instead want to open the safe via the keypad (6 digits). With the La Gard Combogard Electronic Lock you have up to 9 user codes (freely programmable) in addition to a master code. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.
2. With the Electronic Lock Mauer Code-Combi B 90 the number combination is also entered via the keypad 6-8 digits). Additionally this Electronic Lock is equipped with a revision lock including an emergency key. You can choose from 1 master code and up to 30 different user codes for freely selectable programming. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.