Prices incl. VAT incl. shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time approx. 8-12 Business Days
- Order number: 003252-60000_BRAND30_3ARM_DBKLI
FORMAT Topas Pro 30 is a high quality safe, which is AiS approved (UK) with VdS certification and ECB-S Class II certification. The safe offers you burglary protection and fire protection in one: The additional fire protection equipment in the door and safe increases the resistance to fire.Optimally suited for high-quality protection in the private and business customer sector. Thanks to its innovative construction, the Topas safe series offers optimized weight with the greatest possible interior volume in its class.
Features and advantages:
- High quality locks and bolt armouring
- Double-bit high security key lock, 2 keys
- Availabe with approved Electronic Lock
- Special lock protection against mechanical und thermal attacks
- 4-sided door locking
- 30 minutes tested fire protection
- 3-pole-handle, silver (76 mm protruding)
- 180° door opening angle, door hinged on right
- Prepared for floor anchoring incl. anchoring hardware
- Colour: Graphite grey (RAL 7024) or light grey (RAL 7035)
|Resistance grade:||EN 1143-1 Grade 2|
|Valuables rating:||£ 175.000|
|Cash rating:||£ 17.500|
|AiS approved:||Rated by AiS|
|Fire resistance:||30 minutes|
|Internal Height:||925 mm|
|Internal Width:||517 mm|
|Internal Depth:||333 mm|
The double-bit high-security lock with 2 keys is fitted as standard.
You can optionally choose a different lock variant:
1. The Electronic Lock La Gard Combogard 39E can be chosen by you as a lock variant if you do not want to use the keys and instead want to open the safe via the keypad (6 digits). With the La Gard Combogard Electronic Lock you have up to 9 user codes (freely programmable) in addition to a master code. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.
2. With the Electronic Lock Mauer Code-Combi B 30 the number combination is also entered via the keypad 6-8 digits). Additionally this Electronic Lock is equipped with a revision lock including an emergency key. You can choose from 1 master code and up to 30 different user codes for freely selectable programming. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.