Prices incl. VAT incl. shipping costs
Free of shipping costs! Free curbside
Delivery time approx. 5 Business Days.
Delivery times may extend due to actual situation.
We ask for your understanding.
- Order number: 114326-60000_BKGM_DBKLI
Key Safe FORMAT STM 2-128 is especially designed for keys and other valuable items with certified security class S1 according EN 14450. All Models come with pull-out interiors for ease of use and application.
- Double-bit high-security key lock with two keys
- Silver-coloured handle (height approx. 12mm)
- Three-sided door locking mechanism
- 180° door hinges with the door hinged on the right
- Installs to wall and floor (fixing kits included)
- Graphite grey (RAL 7024)
|STM 2-128||405 x 405 x 385||-||128||-|
|STM 3-128 Combi||550 x 405 x 385||1||128||1|
|STM 4-128 Combi||740 x 405 x 385||4||128||1|
|STM 4-128||740 x 405 x 385||-||448||-|
*H x W x D in mm, without handle and fittings
|Resistance grade:||EN 14450 S1|
|Valuables rating:||£ 20.000|
|Cash rating:||£ 2.000|
|AiS approved:||Rated by AiS|
|Internal Height:||399 mm|
|Internal Width:||387 mm|
|Internal Depth:||315 mm|
|Capacity | Key hooks:||128|
The double-bit high-security lock with 2 keys is fitted as standard.
You can optionally choose a different lock variant:
1. The Electronic lock S & G Spartan can be chosen by you as a lock variant if you do not want to use the keys and instead want to open the safe via the keypad (6 digits). With the S & G Spartan electronic lock you have up to 1 user code (freely programmable) in addition to a master code. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.