Prices incl. VAT incl. shipping costs
Free of shipping costs! Free curbside
Delivery time approx. 3-4 Business Days.
Delivery times may extend due to actual situation.
We ask for your understanding.
- Order number: 021302-00000_BKGM_DBKLI
Key safe ST 100: Key cabinet with certified security classes S1 according EN 14450 and A according to VDMA 24 992 (may 1995 edition) for storage of up to 100 keys.
- Double-bit high security key lock, 2 keys
- Handle, silver (approx. 12 mm protruding)
- 3-sided door locking
- 180° door opening angle, door hinged on right
- Prepared for rear wall anchoring, incl. anchoring hardware
- Light grey (RAL 7035)
- Hook rails in the grid height adjustable
|Resistance grade:||Class A VDMA 24992, EN 14450 S1|
|Valuables rating:||£ 20,000|
|Cash rating:||£ 2,000|
|AiS approved:||Rated by AiS|
|Capacity | Key hooks:||100|
The double-bit high-security lock with 2 keys is fitted as standard.
You can optionally choose a different lock variant:
1. The Electronic lock S & G Spartan can be chosen by you as a lock variant if you do not want to use the keys and instead want to open the safe via the keypad (6 digits). With the S & G Spartan electronic lock you have up to 1 user code (freely programmable) in addition to a master code. The battery is changed from the outside via a battery compartment.