Wall safes, wall-mounted safes and safes for wall mounting according VDMA level B or high security level according EN 1143-1
A wall safe offers many benefits
A wall safe is the perfect way to merge your safe with your house, flat or office. Due to the in-wall mounting, it is almost impossible to steal the safe. They are also extremely secret and discreet, as they can be hidden behind furniture or pictures. When installed flush with the wall, a wall safe is very space-saving. By determining the height, comfortable operation is possible when the safe is installed at eye level, for example.
- It is hardly possible to steal wall safes by walling them in
- Wall safes are extremely discreet and can, for example, disappear behind a wall painting
- Flush wall installation and space-saving due to completely recessed locks
- Convenient use by installing the wall safe e.g. at eye level
- No protruding door hinges or handles
Wall safe insurance levels
A wall safe offers you extra protection and hidden security for your cash, jewellry or other valuables by keeping them out of sight. Good protection against theft and damages. Our Format wall safes are insurance approved. The wall safes WB Series up to £ 1.000 cash / £ 10.000 valuables and Format Wega high security wall safes up to £ 10.000 cash / £ 100.000 valuables.